Monday, January 27, 2014

Taste The Rainbow

Hello! I'm popping in to announce my newest obsession...Ten Over Ten nail polish. Things have finally started to slow down for a bit, so get ready to see more of me :) I will also begin to slowly makeover this blog now that I am certified in coding. I already redid the look of my twitter since that was easier to accomplish. Remember to follow me on twitter and instagram to see what I am up to on a daily basis.

Ten Over Ten is by far the best nail polish I have ever used. It not only goes on easy and streak-free, it also lasts a week. Nail polish never lasts a week on me because my nails are so weak, even with taking Biotin pills. This nail polish is amazing. I will probably end up buying every color they have since I am that obsessed. You can buy Ten Over Ten nail polish at Sephora.


Does anyone know of other good nail polishes that last a week? I always love trying out new brands.

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are great shades! Thanks for sharing, I've never heard of this brand before.

    xx,
    Jen

    http://www.comfortably-chic.com
    ^spring style inspiration on the blog today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Love these colors.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete