Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Save or Splurge: Booties

While I might have gotten most of my Christmas shopping for my family and friends done early, I am the absolute worst at coming up with a list of things I want for Christmas. My mom has been texting me at least once a day reminding me to come up with a list as Christmas is less than 9 days away ( I know, scary thought!). 

One item I have been on the hunt for is the perfect pair of booties. I love the Rag & Bone booties, but there is no way I am willing to spend that much on booties. Especially since New York has a tendency to destroy shoes faster than the average city.

Enter these equally adorable Dolce Vita booties that are very similar to the Rag & Bone ones. While they are still not the cheapest booties, they are also not a bad deal for real leather booties. And with so many holiday sales going on every weekend, there is bound to be a place with a discount code that sells them.

1 comment:

  1. Both pairs are very pretty. I would likely go with the save. I am so hard on shoes I have a hard time allowing myself to spend more than a couple hundred dollars on shoes unless it is an extra special pair.

    ReplyDelete