Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dancing Into The New Year

Well the holiday season is definitely in full swing. I feel like I have been running all around since Thanksgiving. It also doesn't help I came down with that awful cold that has been going around too. As busy as I am, my cousin is currently even busier. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet on the blog but my cousin is getting married next year and I am in the wedding!

As a member of the wedding party, I have quickly becoming an expert in all things wedding (or in my mind I have)--including what I may or may not want for my future wedding. Weddington Way asked me to come up with the perfect bridesmaid look for a New Year's Eve wedding and I quickly agreed. I have always thought it would be pretty fun to have a wedding on New Year's Eve since everyone is always looking for a party to attend and what's better than a wedding party? Nothing.

How cute is this dress? And navy is one of the most universally flattering colors. I would even rewear it to an office cocktail party or holiday party. I figured since it is a New Year's Eve wedding, gold glitter shoes are definitely in order. In my mind New Year's Eve = gold glitter. Now I just need to find a guy since the majority of my wedding is planned.


Side note: I wish I had known about Weddington Way when my cousin was looking for bridesmaid dresses since they literally make it so easy to find the style of dress you want in the color you want.  And the best part? They even have dresses you can rent!! 

Weddington Way Bridesmaid Dress // J. Crew Factory Earrings // Stella & Dot Bracelet // Sephora Lipstick // Steve Madden Heels


This post was brought to you in collaboration with Weddington Way's December Style Challenge. Check out more great bridesmaids dresses at WeddingtonWay.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment