Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Essentials

With the holidays almost upon us, I tend to be extra crazed trying to get all my last minute shopping and wrapping done. It is always ends up being the weekend before Christmas when I have to get all my wrapping done, which leaves me feeling very stressed. Not exactly what I want to be feeling during the holidays. Luckily, I have a few tricks up my sleeves that always help me power through these stressful holiday times. Man Crates, an amazing company that sends cool customized crates to men, asked me to put together my list of items that get me through the holiday season.


Santa Margarita Wine (wine glasses)- I love all wine, but this is definitely my favorite. Nothing is better than opening up a bottle of wine after a stressful day or just in general. I highly recommend this wine to anyone who is looking for a great wine for their wino friends.

Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark- I am addicted to this stuff. Literally. I can eat this whole tin within a day. If you come over my apartment during the holidays, I will most likely be snacking on some form of peppermint bark. To me peppermint bark tastes just like Christmas and the Williams-Sonoma kind is the best kind.

Sugar Paper Holiday Cards- How cute are these holiday cards?! Sugar Paper definitely makes some of the best holiday cards (and cards in general). I love sending out cards to my family and friends. They are also perfect for giving to coworkers as well!

Love Actually- I don't even know how many times I have watched this movie. Back in college, I used to watch this movie on repeat while I wrote my final papers (it totally helped since I always aced them). Even now, I still put it on when I am wrapping all my gifts. Without a doubt, it is one of my favorite movies.

Threshold Blanket- My apartment can get very chilly right now. There is nothing better than snuggling under a cozy blanket with a glass of wine in hand (and hopefully Love Actually on the TV). That actually would be one of my favorite ways to unwind on weekends. And how cute is this festive one from Target?!

Anthropologie Hot Buttered Rum Candle- I am in LOVE with the smell of this candle. It is probably one of the best smelling candles I have ever smelled. It not only makes my apartment smell delicious while I wrap presents, but it puts me in a good mood.

Scotch Pop-Up Tape- I'm not sure if I would be able to wrap presents without this pop-up tape. Or I could but the presents would look like a hot mess. The pop-up tape makes it so easy to wrap gifts and have the gifts actually look good.

If you are still looking for a gift for your guy/brother/dad, seriously check out Man Crates. They have amazing crates such as Zombie Survival Crate (hilarious for the Walking Dead fan!) or Whiskey Connoisseur Crate (perfect for my BFF) that would make great gifts! I kinda want to order one just for myself. But first, I would need to buy a crowbar or find a guy that has one.

This post was brought to you in collaboration with Man Crates. Check out all the awesome (and hilarious!) Man Crates at ManCrates.com.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year. I hope 2015 brings lots of great things your way.

    ReplyDelete