Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mini Me

You didn't think I could go this long without a Halloween related post, right? I must say I am so glad ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween is finally on. It made my weekend much more enjoyable. As much fun as it is to dress up (I'm still trying to decide on what I should be), kids costumes will always be the best. I am only slightly obsessed with all of these fashion Halloween costumes by OhHappyDay. Several friends' of mine may or may not have texted me about how my future child will be Anna Wintour for Halloween one year. 


I'm also very partial to the Karl Lagerfeld one.

Source 1 2

6 comments:

  1. These are all just too cute!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just too cute! Especially Anna Wintour!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is awesome!! Mini Anna is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I remember seeing this, and when I did, I was in love! They are adorable.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I've seen Anna and Karl before, but not the rest of the photos. Thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete