Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hitch a Ride on Coach

Happy Monday everyone! Surprise I managed to get a post up? I hope everyone had a good weekend. It's finally starting to feel like Fall here in NYC. I admit that I am already missing the warmer weather.

I have to say I have not been paying attention to Coach handbags in years. I'll always check out their shoes since I find their heels to be super comfortable, but I won't even glance at their bags. Thanks to their Fall campaign starring Karlie Kloss and Liu Wen, I am giving Coach a second look. I love the sleek minimalistic designs of the bags featured in the ads. It makes me actually want to look at the rest of their bags. I also love that the campaign features NYC in all its glory during Fall. Even though I hate when the temperature begins to drop, I do love how pretty NYC looks with all the leaves changing colors.


What do you think of Coach's Fall campaign?

5 comments:

  1. Well what do ya know... I honestly hadn't thought about coach bags in years but I'm really loving this campaign and it looks like they're bags have really been updated in a sleek way (ugh, I dread the thought of those Cs all over everything) - definitely worth a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got back on the Coach bandwagon and love their new designs! The shoes have always been favorites of mine, but I had forgotten about the handbags (just like you!) This campaign is fall NYC perfection!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have been eying their bags for a couple of years now and think this just may be my next bag purchase.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I am loving the bags, especially the vintage inspired one.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karlie is such a killer- she makes everything look so stunning. All these pictures are flawless and beautiful!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete