Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Musings

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I for one spent as much time as I could being outside enjoying this gorgeous weather we have been having. 

It's that time of the year where all of fashion's elite flock to Lincoln Center ( I will forever mourn the loss of tents in Bryant Park). With the fashionable ones being in such close quarters to where I work, I almost feel the need to make sure I look super presentable and polished. But then I remember no one will be taking my picture so I have nothing to worry about.

So far, I have to say my favorite show has been Kate Spade's presentation. I would have loved to see the whole collection in person. I love that the whole collection is inspired by travel, since traveling is a dream of mine.



Also I am beyond obsessed with this photo of Harper and Anna Wintour smiling.


Source 1 2

5 comments:

  1. I love Kate Spade collection! So classy and chic. Also, I am in love with that picture of David and his daughter, so precious.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Spade collection. So beautiful. My favorite piece is the little pink dress.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this collection. Every piece is just gorgeous! I love, love, love that first black and white stripe outfit. It is perfection!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I would wear every piece if I could get my hands on it all. It's all so beautiful. Outfit inspiration!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete