Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fancies

TGIF. It's sad that this short week seemed to last an eternity. I'm almost scared how long next week is going to last with the craziness of Fashion Week in full bloom. If I go missing next week, you'll know why.


In the meantime, how amazing is this Oscar de la Renta sketch?! I know that Oscar's show is always one that I look forward to seeing the photos from and I can already tell I will not be disappointed.

What shows do you always look forward to seeing?

3 comments:

  1. That sketch is gorgeous! Soooo wish I was at NYFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous! ugh it was a lonngg week here too haha. Happy weekend! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    Bows&Beau-ties

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is crazy with Fashion Week I hope you get to attend some of the shows

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete