Friday, January 23, 2015

Room for One More?

If I could take over anyone's life, I am almost 100% certain I would pick Lauren Conrad. I love how even through all her reality show fame she has worked hard and remained true to herself. It also helps that I would kill to raid her closet. I am a fan of anyone that is always able to look polished and put together.

I recently came across these gorgeous pictures of her Beverly Hills Penthouse that were published a few months ago in InStyle. If she for some reason needs someone to be a house sitter, I volunteer as tribute. How glamourous is her kitchen?! It would actually inspire me to use the kitchen to cook (well maybe, let's not get ahead of ourselves). And I am obsessed with the exposed brick in her living room. Maybe one day I will be able to liver here or some place similar?

See even more here.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the yellow she incorporated! I cannot live without color!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm almost 100% certain I agree! What a beautiful home.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, such a beautiful home x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete