Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eclectic Glamour

Life in the Big Apple never slows down. Make sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my adventures in the city as I have been running around like crazy.

As I've only mentioned several times before, I recently moved into a new apartment and am constantly on the lookout for inspiration for how to decorate it. I stumbled across pictures of Canadian blogger and Style at Home's design editor Jessica Wak's gorgeous home and fell in love. Seriously, I would like to move in please. I am obsessed with how she mixed glam gold details and girly bright accents with classic finishes. I would very much like to duplicate her living room as it is absolute perfection. That black and white striped couch with pink pillows--I die! And how cute is her powder room with animal print wall paper?!


Anyone else want to move in now?

1 comment:

  1. I love the black and white living room with the pops of fuchsia. Also, I am crazy for dotted walls. I am determined to someday have one.

    ReplyDelete