Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Game Time


I'm not sure if this is a known fact about me or not, but I am a MAJOR Olympics fan. I have basically obsessively watched them since the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. I was hooked thanks to Tara Lipinski and Michelle Kwan. While I do prefer the Summer Olympics now, I am still excited for the Winter ones. I am sorry for my foreign readers in advance since I do get very Patriotic during the Games. This is your advance warning. 

While I wait for the games to begin, here are my some of my favorite pieces from the Ralph Lauren Olympic collection. I seriously love the peacoat. 

I cannot wait to watch figure skating, snowboarding, and skiing. And I have a feeling hockey will be extra good this year. What are you looking forward to watching?

Shop it all here.


No comments:

Post a Comment