Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Wants

I had a completely different post in mind for this week's Wednesday Wants but I feel like this one is more fitting for right now. With the unofficial end of summer comes crisper mornings and cooler nights meaning I now need to wear a light sweater or coat. I am not a big fan of coats to be honest and I get tired of wearing a plain black cardigan, so enter this absolutely adorable blazer sweater from Anthropologie. 

It's perfect to wear to work or out on a date. It would be super easy to dress it up or down making it a highly versatile piece for your fall wardrobe. I think this might be my first fall purchase.


What is your go-to item to keep warm with this weird in-between weather?

4 comments:

  1. That is very cute and a perfect transition garment.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I'm already thinking of all the various outfits it can be paired with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer is beautiful! I love the texture and color. Ill have to add this to my list.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete