Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rules Meant to be Broken

I've never been good at following rules. When I was in grade school, I used to get in trouble for not following the rules and getting others to break them along with me (seriously, I was almost kicked out of Girl Scouts for this). I mean I don't go out of my way to break the rules-- Only ones that I think are silly or stupid. 

One of those rules that I think is silly is the no white after Labor Day rule. Who even came up with that? If it is still hot and muggy out, then why can't I wear my white jeans? The no white after Labor Day rule is one that I think should always be broken. Here are two ways to wear white without looking silly after Labor Day.

Outfit One: earrings // sweater // skirt // shoes
Outfit Two: earrings // sweater // pants // shoes

Do you wear white after Labor Day?

3 comments:

  1. I agree! These outfits are super cute. I don't follow the rules as well haha is best that way.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits. I love the first sweater! I am a huge fan of wearing white after Labor Day.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually a rule-follower but I have no problem with white after labor day... I love the first look!

    ReplyDelete