Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Musings

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I for one had a very relaxing weekend after the craziness of last week. I even went to my first surprise party where the birthday girl actually had no clue it was happening. On Saturday, I participated in NYC's Summer Streets where they shut down Park Ave to all traffic until 1pm. I was even able to walk through the Park Ave Tunnel that was turned into an art exhibition. It was pretty cool walking in areas that are normally shut off to pedestrians. Here are just some of my photos from the day. Make sure to follow my instagram to see all my adventures.

Also my roommate and I got addicted to watching Scandal. Does anyone else watch it? What shows do you watch? I need some new ones. I love shows like Scandal, Revenge, and Homeland.

2 comments:

  1. Summer streets! I love anything about Grand Central so it must have been cool walking through the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I never heard of this event and I have lived in the tri-state area almost all my life! How cool is that! My weekend was very relaxing went to Fire Island!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete