Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Travel Tuesday: Coachella

It is a dream of mine to one day go to Coachella.  I might not be going this year, but I can still plan out what I would wear there. While this outfit is a deviation of my usual style, the individual pieces are all something I would wear paired with different items. It would be so fun to be a hippie for a day and listen to music.

Is anyone going to Coachella this year? I would love to hear how it is.

sunglasses // shirt // necklace // wrap bracelet // knot bangle // chevron cuff // purse // shorts // sandals

Pictures: 1 2

9 comments:

  1. I dream of going to Coachella too. Maybe someday I'll see you there. I love you outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sandals, I won't be attending but will await pics from everyone!

    Hope you have time to visit my blog and maybe enter my chicnova.com giveaway! Thanks!
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks. Wish I could go to Coachella too. Who knows maybe one day <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand you but in France frog legs are very usual to eat :)
    Anyway i never have tried it : but I'm a bit difficult when it comes to food so that is why ...


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. look so nice.
    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool selection dear!
    Amazing blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that t-shirt and that bag is perfect! My husband is going to Coachella while I'll be staying behind in Brooklyn.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately I can't make it this year...but this outfit is great! It's all about the hippie vibe!

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete