Monday, March 16, 2015

Shirtdress Roundup

No weekend reading this weekend as I took a short break away from my computer (I would say social media but I was posting on instagram this weekend). I just needed a break from it all before my absolutely crazy week. Be sure to follow along on my instagram.

Now that it is finally almost feeling like spring, there is nothing I love more than a good shirtdress. It's just perfect for this transition weather. That and I love anything I can just throw on and still look like I put in effort. Here are some of the best ones out right now.

3 comments:

  1. I love a great shirt dress. Your choices are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirtdresses are such a staple when I can't decide what to wear! The easiest to just throw on. Love your picks!

    xo

    http://www.fashionablyclearance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get all the news about champion trophy live score ball by ball commentary and complete highlights of champion trophy 2017.
    champion trophy 2017 live match
    champion trophy 2017 live streaming
    champion trophy 2017 live matches

    ReplyDelete