Saturday, February 14, 2015

Weekend Reading


Is there anything better than a three-day weekend? Now if only it wasn't going to be "dangerously cold" as the weatherperson put it. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to catch up on Netflix. And lots of time to catch up on my sleep. Although something tells me I will end up on some crazy adventure as I always do this weekend. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to catch all my fun times.


Read: How to Fall Asleep Under 1 Minute

Shop: White dress for winter break

Read: How to Get Out of a Style Rut

Cook: Baked Parmesan Edamame Bites

Shop: A dress for when spring arrives

Read: Need to read this if you are watching Friends on Netflix!

Buy: My newest beauty obsession 

Obsessed: 109-year-old knits sweaters for penguins!

Shop: The cutest bracelet ever

Watch: Taylor Swift's new music video

1 comment: