Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekend Reading



Hello all! Sorry for the radio silence this past week. Life just got a little too crazy between work and personal commitments. I can say that I was overjoyed that the Patriots pulled off a win in a nail bitter of a Super Bowl game. Have I mentioned that I am fully obsessed with everything Jimmy Fallon does? I think him reuniting the Saved By The Bell Cast Takes is the absolute best though.

Watch: Jimmy Fallon reunites the Saved By The Bell cast

Buy: The cutest striped jacket

Read: 5 Easy Ways to Get Happier 

Shop: This fun little necklace

Watch: The Betty Halbreich Guide to Life

Obsessed: These adorable striped shoes

Cook: Slower cooker soup recipes (makes me want a slow cooker!)

Buy: Cutest little necklace for Valentine's Day

Read: Hoping this movie casting rumor is true

Love: The zippers on this sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment