Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekend Reading


With temperatures below freezing, I am spending most of my time inside this weekend. I am BEYOND excited for the Golden Globes aka my favorite award show! Who doesn't love seeing celebrities get all dressed up pretty and getting on stage drunk? Here are some thing I am currently loving.

Play: Golden Globes bingo

New obsession: This gel eyeliner that stays on ALL night and doesn't smudge after application.

Read: My good friend created the CUTEST Golden Globes party set up.

Video: Hilarious video of a guy challenging Gaston to pushup contest at Disney. And a little girl challenging him to arm wrestle contest!

Pin: Already pinning/planning everything I want (read wish) for my vacation in May.

Cook: I need to try out this recipe! It would be perfect for a Super Bowl party.

Buy: Literally the ONLY lip balm protecting my lips from being chapped.

Read: What to wear when interviewing with Anna Wintour. (True story- Anna once gave me a death glare, but that's a story for another time)

Shop: Loving this Kate Spade and West Elm collaboration, especially this bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment