Friday, January 30, 2015

Game Time

It's Super Bowl time again aka time to watch some good commercials for once. Let's be real, half the people who watch the Super Bowl only do so for the commercials. Well that and it's an excuse to throw a party with all the best junk food since who doesn't love nachos and guacamole.

This year I am particularly excited since my team the New England Patriots are in it! I will definitely be dressed in some version of red and navy at my friend's party. I put together some looks to wear depending if you are a Patriots fan or a Seahawks fan. I will say since both teams have a primary color of navy, I used the secondary colors to make it easier to tell which team you are rooting for (and if I had to pick based off colors, I would totally pick the Patriots since I look better in red than green).


1 comment:

  1. I love these dressier Super Bowl looks!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete