Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Under $25

If you are slightly crazy like me, you are already making a list of everything you need to buy for people for the holidays. Actually it's not that crazy at this point to think about since Thanksgiving is only two weeks away!! Yes, time is literally flying by. As a result, I'm compiling a gift guide to make shopping for all your loved ones much easier. First up, gifts under $25! Perfect for friends, stockings, Secret Santas for work and basically everything under the sun.



1. & 2. Evelyn Henson Art (Drinks link, Rose link)- How darling are these art prints?! I know I would absolutely love both of them on my gallery wall and I can just picture them in several of my friends' places as well. 

3. Pinch Emergency Kit- This little kit literally has everything you could ever need when you are out running around. I take it everywhere with me and it's a superb gift to give all your friends so they can stop borrowing your kit.

4. Bauble Bar Studs- These earrings are so adorable and would be a splendid gift for your always fashionable friend/ coworker!

5. Anthropologie Candle- This little candle smells divine and is so pretty! It would be a great addition to anyone's home.

6. Bite Beauty Set- I am so mad I showed all my friends this set since now they all have copied me and bought it since the colors are flawless. So much for getting it for them for Christmas. (Currently sold out online but still sold in stores)

7. Picture Frame- I love how cool this frame looks and all you need to do is add a picture to make it an impeccable personalized gift for a friend.

8. & 9. Humans of New York and Paris Versus New York- These coffee table books are great fun and would make a fabulous addition to any apartment. 

10. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set- Have a friend obsessed with nail polish? Then this set would be perfect for them, and it even comes with a cute cosmetic bag!

11. Kate Spade Mug- Know a friend or coworker that cannot function without 10 cups of coffee? Help them continue their dependance on caffeine in style with this adorable mug.

12. Cards Against Humanity- This game is amazing and perfect for any group situation. It's even better when alcohol is involved. I am obsessed with it!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, so many great things. Fabulous finds, Sam. :)

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Bauble Bar studs are the perfect color for the holidays! Need those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great picks, this card game is everywhere! Is it good? x

    There's a Links Of London giveaway on my today x

    http://www.thestylemma.com/giveaways/links-london-narrative-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Card Against Humanity is amazing. It's a guaranteed good time :)

      Delete