Wednesday, June 18, 2014

PSA

This is a Public Service Announcement to let everyone know that they need to run to their local J.Crew Factory store (or website) NOW. 
Remember last year when Madewell came out with the most adorable top that had a bow on the back and an open back? Well I greatly regretted not scooping one up when I had the chance. But now, J.Crew Factory has come out with an equally adorable version of it. The best part about J.Crew Factory's version... it's machine washable! And it's also more affordable, but I do love anything I can wash myself.

Now do I want the blue or the pink? Or both?

2 comments:

  1. I am loving those colors and that bow detail. Simply beautiful.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink
    http://ellenborza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete