Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello Again


Hello friends! It's been awhile, I know. Let's just say these past few months have been full of crazy life changes for me. I have a brand new job that I love and I now living all by myself in a cute studio. The new job and new apartment happened within weeks of each other meaning I have been a very busy bee. But I am really back now! This blog won't be updated every day but a few times a week. I prefer to keep the content at a higher level than having to resort to filler posts. Get ready for some fun new posts!

Also I have been making some tweaks to the blog-- finally putting those HTML classes to use. I still have a few more tweaks I want to do, including a new header redesign. I think a fresh layout is just what the doctor ordered for a fresh blog. 

Hope everyone has been well!

Image made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment