Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Color Me Tuxedo

Once I get start traveling, I never want to stop. I am seriously itching to now go on another trip--one where I do more than just lie on the beach all day (not that I minded since I needed that). The nice thing about traveling is that it gives you lots of time to think while you are waiting at the airport and on the airplane. While I was on the plane I mentally started planning out what I want my fall/winter to look like. Lately, I've been drawn to tuxedo-like suits for women and fitted blazers to make an otherwise casual outfit chic.



While I am not loving the sudden fall-like weather since I want to squeeze the last remains out of summer, I am looking forward to fall fashions.  

Have you planned your fall wardrobes yet?

Source: 1 2 3 4 5

7 comments:

  1. haha that's good use of layover time! and i LOVE these tuxedo suits, they're crazy chic. i love them so much more than just regular suits because they have such an interesting shape to them. i'm definitely wanting one for my fall wardrobe, too!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these outfit-inspirational pics! And I totally agree, holidays are the best thinking time! I hope you enjoyed a well-deserved break <3

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic! Really liking the grey one. And I love thinking while traveling; always much needed.
    xoxo Aimee
    Bows&Beau-ties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way, I always start thinking of what Im going to wear or post on the blog. Tuxedo's are super cute, and I need to get myself one.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these looks are super hot, you have given me lots of ideas for fall!!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete