Monday, July 8, 2013

Sleep Tight and Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

I hope everyone had an excellent July Fourth weekend! I know that I for one had a very relaxing long weekend and I'm not looking forward to having to go back to work. 

I needed a relaxing weekend since this crazy heat that will not go away makes me super tired. Here are some bedrooms I wish I take a nap in. Can you tell the heat is making me want to be super close to a body of water?



What did you do this weekend? And what would your dream room look like? 

Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

5 comments:

  1. These rooms are stunning! Amazing! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhhh! Love all the aquarium themed bedrooms, can't work out if it would be distracting or super relaxing!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these rooms are amazing!! I cannot wait to build mine in the future.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com
    www.shopvogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. un sogno...semplicemente questo. Grazie per essere passata sul mio blog, torna a trovarmi su Inside Me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...incredible!!! I'm living the round setting in the middle of the pool!! <3

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete