Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with hanging out with friends, going to fun outdoor bars, and eating good food. I highly recommend Bubby's if anyone is looking for a good brunch place. It's absolutely adorable and the food portions are huge. And the Bling Ring was interesting. The music and costumes were fantastic.

Why yes those are my friends trying on Google glasses. We ran into these girls that had them on at The Frying Pan and we just had to try them out. 

What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great weekend. My weekend was very low key. I had an exhausting week last week and really needed to just rest and unwind.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics :)
    it seems like you had a great weekend!



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet snaps! Looks like a fab weekend. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete